Spout top bulk bags (FIBC) have a chute or fill spout sewn into the top panel of the bag for filling the bag with product. Spout top bulk bags are an industry standard with the most common fill spout dimensions being 14″ Diameter by 18″ Length. However, the fill spouts can easily be manufactured to any necessary size. Spout top bags significantly reduce particle dust during bag filling.
Specifications of the FIBC bulk bag:
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container
90*90*100cm or as required
100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP)
White, beige or as required
spout, open, duffle top and others
spout, plain, full open bottom and others
cross-corner, corner, tunnel lift and others
Safe Working Load (SWL)
5:1 or 6:1
50-120 micro PE liner available
One or three color available
1pc, size 26x35cm (A4)
by sea or by air with mutual agreement
Packaging & Delivery:
Max Loading information:
1*20'GP: about 3000pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*40'GP: about 6000pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*20'GP: 3200pcs/20pallets, 160pcs/pallet
1*40'GP: 6400pcs/40pallets, 160pcs/pallet
7.5 ton per 1x20'GP, 16 ton per 1x40'GP
Delivery time: 25-30 days for non-peak time.
Common sizes of FIBC bulk bags (cm):
1. 18 years focus on FIBC bags and PP fabrics manufacturing and marketing
2. With 2 modernized plants and over 200 skilled workers, excellent designing and selling team.
3. All production procedure are controlled in house, greatly reduce the product costs.
4. Good promise for delivery time.
5. Strict quality control system under ISO9001.
6. Both OEM and ODM are warmly welcomed.
Why Choose Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC)
1. FIBC have the lowest package to product weight ratio of any intermediate industrial container. Ship one metric ton of product with a package weight as little as 5-7 lbs (2-3 Kg).
2. FIBC can be handled, transported and stored without pallets due to integrated lifting loops.
3. When empty they are lightweight and can fold flat to take up a fraction of the space required for other industrial packages.
4. FIBC can be customized to meet your needs. (Size & Capacity, Filling & Discharging Features, Barrier Properties, Handling Features, etc.)
5. FIBC can be used for a wide range of solid products. (Chemical, Mineral, Construction materials, Food, Agricultural, etc.)
6. FIBC is recyclable.