Circular bulk bags (FIBC) have a circular/tubular body that is a seamless. With only a top and bottom panel sewn into the bag, circular style bags are ideal for fine and hydroscopic materials.
These Bulk Bags/ FIBC Bags are made from circular/ tubular woven fabric on 8 shuttle looms. The circular fabric is with a reinforcement panel on the body of the fabric. These bags are with cross corner loop attachment and the loops are attached on the reinforcement panel on the fabric. The normal width of these bags is 180 cms double lay flat (tubular) but we can provide circular bags with max width of 210 cms, double lay flat. These bags can be supplied in various filling and discharge options for various duty conditions.
Specifications of the FIBC bulk bag:
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container
90*90*100cm or as required
100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP)
White, beige or as required
spout, open, duffle top and others
spout, plain, full open bottom and others
cross-corner, corner, tunnel lift and others
Safe Working Load (SWL)
5:1 or 6:1
50-120 micro PE liner available
One or three color available
1pc, size 26x35cm (A4)
by sea or by air with mutual agreement
Packaging & Delivery:
Max Loading information:
1*20'GP: about 2800pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*40'GP: about 7500pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*20'GP: 3200pcs/20pallet, 160pcs/pallet
1*40'GP: 7040pcs/44pallet, 160pcs/pallet
7.5 ton per 1x20'GP, 18 ton per 1x40'GP
Delivery time: 25-30 days for non-peak time.
Common sizes of FIBC bulk bags (cm):
All the production processes from granulating, wire drawing, weaving, cutting, printing, sewing, testing and packaging etc. are all controlled in house. So we can control the quality and costs well, and can supply much competitive big FIBC bags (bulk bags or jumbo bags) for our clients.
1. 18 years focus on FIBC bags and PP fabrics manufacturing and marketing
2. With 2 modernized plants and over 200 skilled workers, excellent designing and selling team.
3. All production procedure are controlled in house, greatly reduce the product costs.
4. Good promise for delivery time.
5. Strict quality control system under ISO9001.
6. Both OEM and ODM are warmly welcomed.
Why Choose Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC)
1. FIBC have the lowest package to product weight ratio of any intermediate industrial container. Ship one metric ton of product with a package weight as little as 5-7 lbs (2-3 Kg).
2. FIBC can be handled, transported and stored without pallets due to integrated lifting loops.
3. When empty they are lightweight and can fold flat to take up a fraction of the space required for other industrial packages.
4. FIBC can be customized to meet your needs. (Size & Capacity, Filling & Discharging Features, Barrier Properties, Handling Features, etc.)
5. FIBC can be used for a wide range of solid products. (Chemical, Mineral, Construction materials, Food, Agricultural, etc.)
6. FIBC is recyclable.